Friday, October 8, 2010

Look Who's Turning One...

Thats right my little niece Layla is going to be ONE October 29th! How exciting this is. Yesterday I got the opportunity to take pictures of Layla in Chino Hills. The Pictures are going to be used for her invited to her big birthday bash. Usually I would post a sneak peak but I just cant wait to share these... enjoy!

"Watch over your child Lord, as her days increase, bless and guide her wherever she may be. Strengthen her when she stands, comfort her when discouraged or sorrowful, raise her up if she falls, and in her heart may your peace which passes understanding abide all the days of her life; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13"


Such a pretty park...














Feeding Layla some Kix.

I cant stop oohhing and ahhing over this...Kaden loves his cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment