Monday, October 25, 2010

Kristen & Steve soon to be three

Yesterday I had the honor of taking pictures of one of my girlfriends, who is expecting! We took pictures at an fun park in Trabuco Canyon, where her husband Steve grew up. How fun will it be when they look back at these pictures and daddy can tell his son "I used to run around in these hills." And now little baby Steven Arthur Lorenzo Mode can play hide-n-seek with his friends in the hills too. Daddy Steve I can already tell is going to be an amazing father. The minute we met up he was so excited to do this shoot, he couldn't stop rubbing Kristen's belly, let alone kissing the belly. It was so adorable to watch. Mommy Kristen your going to make a magnificent mother. Your love for life, friends, family, your husband and watching how you couldn't keep your hands off your tummy, shows your love for your sweet baby to be. I can only imagine how much love your going to have for baby Steven. I wish you both the best. Kristen I pray you have a safe and easy labor.

Love,
Shareen




















No comments:

Post a Comment