Tuesday, September 21, 2010

El Grito 2010

My family and I headed over to Downtown LA for El Grito. After having a great dinner at my dad's condo we walked 13 blocks down the street to the Nokia Center (across from the Staples Center) for El Grito. Your probably thinking what is El Grito? "The Grito de Dolores ("Cry of Dolores") was the battle cry of the Mexican War of Independence also known as El Grito de la Independencia ("Cry of Independence"), uttered on September 16, 1810 by Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, a Roman Catholic priest from the small town of Dolores, near Guanajuato." Heres a few pictures of our walk to the Nokia Center.

Outside my dads condo

They filmed one of my movies here: Italian Job

Never knew there was a WTC in Downtown LA

Thought this was cool... the numbers stand for "I LOVE YOU"

Old Fire Station that turned into a restaurant, cant wait to try it


Couldn't get into the actual site, but got a back view where the fence was slightly open


R.I.P Chick. (LAKER CHAMPS 2011, I feel it already)



No comments:

Post a Comment